Mambo!! My name is Jabea Msola.




             


              I am 11 years oldI  LOOOOOOVE  reading, sewing (I made that hoodie up there), baking, using clay, and running. I just started  an athletic clothing line called KKM. I take the Social Studies class at AYA Educational Institute.  




Image result for public domain images of africa map
SOCIAL STUDIES CLASS




 KEY LEARNING




Adinkra symbol for wisdom
Image result for images of frantz fanonWhat was key for me was learning about Frantz Fanon's ideas about why we act in ways that do not help our people.While most psychiatrists say that when you act a certain way, there is something wrong with you as an individual, he said that oppression is the cause of these actions. 


MOST ENJOYABLE    😃


The most enjoyable thing for me was writing essays about the people we learned about because it is an opportunity for me to learn even more about my ancestors and elders. 

Here is an essay that I wrote...
My Essay    




MOST DIFFICULT
Image result for public domain images of africa must unite


The most difficult thing for me was probably finding key ideas in three of Kwame Nkrumah's books because information about them was not easy to find. The books were Afrika Must Unite, Handbook of Revolutionary Warfare, and  The Challenge of the Congo.



           
        

I have also been to Tanzania, here is a video about Julius Nyerere and my visit...

My Video

         
THANK YOU FOR READING. 
      I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY

                         PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!

























           

Comments

Anonymous said…
Jabea, Nice work here - I can see that a lot of thought and effort went into it. I am so excited to hear that you are discovering the works of Fanon, Nkrumah and other great thinkers. I especially loved your video and seeing the photos of your trip to Tanzania - so beautiful! Thanks for sharing your wonderful work so others can learn from it and enjoy it.
Mama Sefa said…
Jabea, Nice work here - I can see that a lot of thought and effort went into it. I am so excited to hear that you are discovering the works of Fanon, Nkrumah and other great thinkers. I especially loved your video and seeing the photos of your trip to Tanzania - so beautiful! Thanks for sharing your wonderful work so others can learn from it and enjoy it.