Hello! Welcome to my presentation page. My name is Camaria Taylor. I am 13. I'm in the 7th
grade. I like African, hip hop and lyrical dance. Also, I love cooking and baking. The classes
I'm in are Melanin Mastery and Kheprah & Upwat - Literature and Composition.





Kheprah & Upwat - Literature and Composition


Camaria Taylor

Most Impactful Learning:
The most impactful lesson this semester was definitely the. Even though its the most
known, I still thought it to be the one lesson I was most intrigued. I did not know how many different ways to write your notes.


Most Difficult:
The most difficult the great debate between W.E.B DuBois and Booker T. Washington.
It was difficult to understand what he was saying but I don’t think it was way hard to do. 


Most Enjoyable: 
The most enjoyable thing was having to put our notes for each class. Just because we
did the presentations on note-taking so it was fun.  

Greatest Learning:
The greatest learning was the grammar lesson because it was the lesson everyone
responded to most. And I was learning things about the basic grammar.




Presentation







Melanin Mastery



Camaria Taylor

Most Impactful Learning:
The most impactful was the melanin in the food we eat that was the most impactful for me. 
especially that eating the brown parts of fruits are even healthier.



Most Difficult:
The most difficult lesson was the melanin in the brain 



Most Enjoyable: 
The most enjoyable


Greatest Learning:
The greatest learning was the






Comments