Ayodele's 1st Semester Presentation Page 2019




Welcome to my Course Presentation Page for the first semester of this school period. My name is Ayodele Duduyemi. I am 13 years old, in the 8th grade and I live in Atlanta Georgia. I like playing tennis, making YouTube videos, and making music. The courses I'm enrolled in are FLP (Family Lore Project), Awesome Algebra 1, Melanin Mastery, Literature and Composition, Spanish, ECMC Mathematics Competition, Afrikan Writers and Publishers and Economic Conundrum. On this page, I'll talk about my key learning's, difficulties, most enjoyable, and easiest. I will also present excerpts from my work during this semester. Thank you for taking the time to visit my page. Please take time to review my presentations and writing below, and comment or rate my work. Please note: thoughtful comments include both what you like, what you learned (if anything), and how I might improve. Thanks again. :)

Please visit: https://ayamiddle.blogspot.com/p/ayodeles-1st-semester-presentation-page.html

Comments